Contributions to Our Organization
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."- Chinese Proverb
Your tax deductible gift can help thousands of people to improve their quality of life and well-being, by having access to such basic needs as clean water, health care and education. And as a volunteer, your donation of time will enhance your life, as well as the lives of others. Your gift, no matter how great or small will make a difference in people's lives.
Send a Donation
We work in sustainable development, and our funding goes directly to the people we have set out to help. Feel free to contact us for information on our annual budget. Currently we are looking for financial contributions to support projects in schools, sponsorships for children for secondary education and various water and income-generation projects.
Give online using cash transfer app Venmo. Our recipient name is @Partners-InDevelopment. Include your email address in the comment field.
You can also send a check payable to Partners In Development. Mail to:
Partners In Development Attn.: Mr. Greg Toulson 252 N. First Street Hampton, VA 23664
Once we recieve your financial contribution, we can provide a letter of reciept for your tax records. Please contact us with questions regarding your donation: email@example.com
Volunteer With UsMany volunteers have come to visit our works sites and to support our projects including our building projects, providing educational support, teaching sports to school children and in many other capacities. We are always looking for giving individuals looking to work with us to support our mission. Volunteering provides opportunities to learn about the communities in which we work, and issues related to water access and food security, education and healthcare practices. We are currently seeking volunteers to support us in the following areas:
- Tutoring for children in math, science and english, particularly before exams and during school breaks
- Sports training with children of all ages including basketball and volleyball (we have hosted several basketball camps through June and July)
- Volunteers to come visit our work sites and observe our water-well projects, school support and to observe and provide support on all of our ongoing projects
- Learn more about service opportunities with Partners In Development
- Learn what you need to know when planning a visit to Zambia to work with us.